Are you also one of the lucky ones who chose Hotmail to be their email service provider? Or are you one of those lucky ones who have just created an account at Hotmail? Then you should sincerely believe in your good luck because signing in at Hotmail is not just convenient and easy, but you will never be disappointed with any shortage in their service, also your account will be best protected with Hotmail’s exclusive features of anti-virus and anti-phishing. Furthermore, by signing in to your Hotmail account you will be able to access any feature of Microsoft that is available.
Hotmail which is now called “Windows Live Hotmail” was launched in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith as one of the first email providers and was taken over by Microsoft in 1997.
How to sign into your Hotmail Account?
If you’re a new user at Hotmail and wish to avail the exclusively featured email services then you must sign in to your Hotmail account by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Visit the website https://login.live.com/login in your web browser to access the Microsoft Hotmail official page for signing in at Hotmail
- The page that will open up with the heading “Sign In” will have a field where you will type in your registered email address
- Then press the blue button below that says “Next”
- A new page will open up with the title “Enter your password”. Simply type in your Hotmail password in the field below and press the “Sign In” button in below to sign in to your Hotmail account
- Only choose to tick the “Keep me signed in” option if you’re using your own personal device
In case you have forgotten your Hotmail Sign In password, click the link “Forgot password” at the password entry page and follow the prompts to reset your password.