Living in a world where every individual receives uncountable emails in a day, hour and for some businessmen even in a minute, managing one’s email inbox becomes a hassle because with unlimited emails your email service tends to get slow. But by logging in at your Hotmail inbox, this issue will never be faced by any user since Hotmail is not just easy to use but rarely bales out on its services, it also promises its users complete privacy and protection by enabling features such as anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-phishing.
Furthermore, by logging in to your Hotmail inbox you will be able to access any feature of Microsoft that is available.
What is Hotmail?
Hotmail which is now called “Windows Live Hotmail” was launched in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith as one of the first email providers and was taken over by Microsoft in 1997.
Step by Step Guide to log into your Hotmail Inbox
If you wish to maintain a fast-paced, organized and highly protected email inbox then login to your Hotmail inbox by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Open the following website https://login.live.com/login in your web browser to access the official page for logging in at your Hotmail inbox
- You will automatically be taken to the Hotmail “Sign In” page. Enter your Hotmail email address in the space provided,
- Then press the blue button below that says “Next”
- Again a fresh page will pop up on your screen asking for your “Password”. Enter your Hotmail password and click the “Sign In” option below to login at your Hotmail Inbox.
- Only choose to tick the “Keep me signed in” option if you’re using your own personal device
- Once you have accessed your account, simply click the option “inbox” on the left sidebar to check for any emails. You can then organize your emails by putting them in delete folder, mark as read or sending it to junk.
In case you have forgotten your Hotmail Sign In password, click the link “Forgot password” at the password entry page and follow the prompts to reset your password.