Residing in an emerging world of emails and e-messages, it becomes very hard to choose a suitable and appropriate email provider. However, Hotmail has inevitably emerged out as nothing short of convenient and best at its email services, it is not only easy to use and access nut seldom gets stuck and also comes with a package of useful features such as anti-virus and anti-phishing systems. Furthermore, by creating your Hotmail account you will be able to access any feature of Microsoft that is available.
What is Hotmail?
Hotmail which is now called “Windows Live Hotmail” was launched in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith as one of the first email providers and was taken over by Microsoft in 1997.
How to create your Hotmail Account?
If you wish to ease up your life online by maintaining your emails in an organized fashion, then creating an account at Hotmail is the only option. Simply create your Hotmail account by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Visit the website https://login.live.com/login in your web browser to access the Microsoft Hotmail official page for creating an account at Hotmail
- To create a new Hotmail account, click on the link “Create One” given besides the question “No Account?”
- You will then be taken to the registration page where you will create your Hotmail account
- Enter your first and last name, select an email address for yourself, type and re-enter your password, then enter your personal information such as date of birth, country, gender etc
- To protect your account, Hotmail will also ask for your phone number
- After you have completed the form, click the “Create Account” button below to complete the registration
You can now go back to the https://login.live.com/login page and sign in to your account by entering your newly created email address and password.