21st century is the era and century of e-mails and messenger communication, whether it is formal, professional, informal, and personal or group communication; it is all mostly accomplished via emails. In the competing world of email providers, Hotmail is not only easily accessible but it is free to sign up, rarely gets stuck and provides an interesting deal of features including the anti-spam system, anti-phishing, and anti-virus protection. Furthermore, by creating your Hotmail account you will be able to access any feature of Microsoft that is available.
Hotmail now known as “Windows Live Hotmail” was launched in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith as one of the first email providers and was taken over by Microsoft in 1997.
Step by Step Guide to create your Hotmail account
If you do not avail the services of Hotmail then you’re missing out a lot on the advanced world of email. Simply create your Hotmail account by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Open the following URL https://login.live.com/login in your web browser to access the Microsoft Hotmail official page
- If you are a new user, click on the link “Create One” besides the question “No Account?”
- You will then be redirected to the registration page where you will create your hotmail account
- Enter your first and last name, select a email address for yourself, type and re-enter your password, then enter your personal information such as date of birth, country, gender etc
- To protect your account, Hotmail will also ask for your phone number
- After you have completed the form, click the “Create Account” button below to complete the registration
You can now go back to the https://login.live.com/login page and sign into your account by entering your newly created email address and password.